Who: Philadelphia 76ers vs Charlotte Bobcats
What: NBA Basketball – 76ers Home Game
When: 8:00 PM ET
Where: Live at Wells Fargo Center
|Philadelphia||29-43||99.4 (27)||102.9 (14)||93.2 (22)|
|Charlotte||17-55||98.1 (28)||109.3 (30)||94.1 (16)|
Philadelphia: Jason Richardson (OUT), Andrew Bynum (OUT)
Charlotte: Ramon Sessions (OUT)
|PG||Jrue Holiday||Kemba Walker|
|SG||Damien Wilkins||Gerald Henderson|
|SF||Evan Turner||Michael Kidd-Gilchrist|
|PF||Thaddeus Young||Josh McRoberts|
|C||Spencer Hawes||Bismack Biyombo|
|6th Man||Lavoy Allen||Ben Gordon|
- Gerald Henderson continues to be on a roll offensively. Last night in Manhattan he dropped 35 points and got to the foul line for 17 FTA — Hendo is averaging 24.6 PPG in the last 5. He’ll be matched up against Evan Turner tonight, and although Phila is a good team defensive team, there’s no reason to believe he can’t get 25+.
- The Bobcats have fallen behind by 19 in the 1st quarter of both of the last 2 games. Against Orlando, Charlotte was able to climb out of that hole for the W. Last night in New York was far too deep of a deficit to overcome, although Charlotte did get as close as 7 with 3 minutes left in the 4th.
- Expect to see more Jeff Taylor than usual tonight to lend a hand on guarding Jrue Holiday. Kemba will start on him, but I don’t anticipate that going to well. Defending Holiday will be by committee — Kemba, Taylor, Pargo.
- Phila is coming off a good win on the road in Cleveland last night, and well, Charlotte just isn’t good on the road. Don’t expect the Bobcats to fall behind early as they have in the last 2 because of the Sixers style of play.
- I’m taking the Sixers 92-85.