Five Things We Saw
- The Bobcats grabbed just 16 defensive rebounds in this game. Utah had 20 offensive rebounds. Let that sink in.
- At the other end of the court, Charlotte managed just 8 offensive rebounds to 42 defensive rebounds for Utah.
- The only reason this game wasn’t worse than it was – like a 30 point blowout isn’t horrible – is that Utah had 22 turnovers, negating (to a very small degree) some of their offensive rebounding prowess.
- If you didn’t see this one (and you’re a Bobcats fan), count yourself fortunate – and delete it from your DVR.
- Just watch this over and over and feel a little bit better:
I’m concerned this might be a recurring salve through the end of the season.